“The most precious things in speech are the pauses” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Having spent 20 years in the business world, I love speaking at corporate events, but I’m equally excited about speaking at private events or workshops – especially those that uplift and inspire people to be more connected. With every talk, it is my desire to make a connection with the audience and leave them inspired and transformed.
- Gender diversity in the workplace
- Effective team building
- How to network effectively (not swapping just business cards)
- Making real connections for success at work
- Why “Friends and Family” corporate culture fails (and what is a better approach)
- We are hard-wired to judge (but that doesn’t mean we should)
If you’re interested in having me speak to your team or group, please download my Speaker Sheet for more information.